[Userinvolvement] Manually annotated training corpora - CLARIN resource families

Lenardič, Jakob Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si
Mon Dec 3 19:06:17 CET 2018

Dear all,

as part of the CLARIN Resource Families initiative, we are conducting a survey of manually-annotated training corpora. We have prepared the preliminary results based on the VLO and the national CLARIN repositories:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A12KnLUboHu-SPRY5HfvpkuV6clhN_HFmp7IU_jqC9I/edit?usp=sharing

We would appreciate it if you could add any resources and info that we have missed and correct any mistakes we have made. Note that we are looking for corpora that have been designed specifically for training language tools, such as PoS-taggers, Named-Entity recognizers, dependency parsers, etc. Comments and suggestions by email are welcome too. We are collecting feedback by December 20 after which we will prepare the report.

Best,
Jakob

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    asist. Jakob Lenardič

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia
T.: 241-1143
Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si/>
[Univerza v Ljubljani]<http://www.uni-lj.si/>