[Userinvolvement] Tour de CLARIN, round one

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Apr 24 08:41:33 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We are proud announce that the first round of the Tour de CLARIN initiative has successfully concluded. We focused on 6 CLARIN countries:
- Finland
- Sweden
- Austria
- Netherlands
- Poland and
- the Flemish part of Belgium.

We would again like to thank all of the NCs and UI representatives who have helped us with the initiative. Needless to say, their input and help with the content has been invaluable. We are also very grateful to the researchers for donating their time for the interview.

All the posts are published on the Tour de CLARIN webpage: https://www.clarin.eu/tour-de-clarin
Please help us disseminate the posts in your networks.

We have established a format with 5 posts for each consortium, focusing on the following aspects:
- An introduction to the consortium
- A description of a prominent tool developed by the consortium
- A description of a prominent resource
- A description of a UI event organized by the consortium
- An interview with a prominent Digital Humanities/Social Sciences researcher who has collaborated with the consortium or successfully used their tools or resources in his or her own research.

This season, we’re starting a new cycle:
- April and May 2018: The Czech Republic (on-going)
- June and July 2018: Greece (confirmed)
- August and September 2018: Lithuania (confirmed)
- October and November 2018: Estonia (to be confirmed)
- December 2018 and January 2019: Germany (to be confirmed)
- February and March 2019: Denmark (to be confirmed)

Feedback, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Best,

Darja Fišer and Jakob Lenardič
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>