[Userinvolvement] REMINDER: Request: Information about the national consortia's already-on-going involvement in COST actions

Lenardič, Jakob Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si
Sat Feb 18 11:37:53 CET 2017

Dear all,

I would kindly like to remind you that we still need information on which COST Actions members of your consortia are involved in. Please indicate the relevant information in this spreadsheet<https://www.dropbox.com/s/gaddndyk8yfpt7j/ui-cost17.xlsx?dl=0>, which is in the UI Dropbox folder. Please submit your answers by 28 February.

Best regards,

Jakob Lenardič