[Userinvolvement] [Ncf] Overview of existing parallel corpora and info on cross-disciplinary CL in CLARIN-UK

Bente Maegaard bmaegaard at hum.ku.dk
Mon Aug 28 12:52:53 CEST 2017

I would also like to draw your attention to the collection made in the LT_Observatory project where CLARIN participated:
http://www.lt-innovate.org/lt-observe/language-resources-observatory

This contains a lot of LRs that are useful for translation, but you can restrict the search by asking only for corpora.
You have some of these, but not all I believe.

best wishes
Bente