[Userinvolvement] Info on national User Involvement representatives for UI web page

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Mon Nov 21 16:48:36 CET 2016

Dear all,
I would like to inform you that we are undertaking an overhaul of the general User Involvement webpage. Since we plan to include all the national representatives of User Involvement on the webpage as was proposed at the User Involvement meeting in Aix-en-Provence, I would kindly like to ask each national consortium to provide the following information:
- The representative’s name and contact info
- His or her photograph
- A short description (roughly 3 sentences) of the work they are doing
- A link to the national User Involvement page (if relevant)
Please upload the files to the Dropox folder<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3ac9ollpqox7fpk/AADGPLo0Dwwhho-D6tx-vd-Aa?dl=0> no later than 15 Dec 2016.
Best regards,
Darja Fišer
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>