[Userinvolvement] Following the user Involvement Meeting

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 17 17:42:14 CEST 2015

Dear all,

Thank you to those of you who participated in the user involvement
meeting last week in Utrecht, which I found very useful for finding out
more about what is happening in national initiatives, and to start to
improve ongoing communications and collaboration.

I've put relevant documents and information on the internal webpages at
https://www.clarin.eu/group/user-involvement. See in particular the
slides from the county-by-country round-up:

https://www.clarin.eu/group-files/country-summaries-utrecht-meeting-september

And further documents and notes in a page about the meeting:

https://www.clarin.eu/group-page/user-involvement-meeting-utrecht-september-2015

Here are the next steps:

1. Ensure that the relevant people from your country are on this mailing
list (the full list is appended below - let me know if you want to add
more people)

2. Log in to the CLARIN website (then let me know if you don't have
access to the UI group pages. I can't add you to the group until you've
registered on the site.)

3. If your country report is not there already, please send it to me. It
can be a simple one-page list (I think that means Bulgaria, Czech
Republic, Greece, Norway, Portugal, Sweden)

4. Continue to update the catalogue with activities using the form at:

<http://www.clarin.eu/webform/clarin-related-research-and-activities-user-involvement>http://www.clarin.eu/webform/clarin-related-research-and-activities-user-involvement

List of userinvolvement at lists.clarin.eu subcribers:

a.j.vanhessen at utwente.nl
bmaegaard at hum.ku.dk