[Userinvolvement] Updating the User Involvement Survey

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 13:11:36 CET 2015

Dear all,

You will remember that earlier this year we conducted a survey of user
involvement activities carried out in all CLARIN countries. We set up a
webform for ongoing updates to this registry of activities.  We have not
yet received any updates to the registry. It needs to become part of
your workflow to inform CLARIN ERIC about your activities, so that we
can have an accurate and up-to-date overall picture. We also need to
start to gather accurate measurements of uptake and impact for these
activities, and this webform will also be the mechanism for gathering
this information.

You should be able to see the webform on the User Involvement Group
pages at:

  https://www.clarin.eu/group/user-involvement

If you still haven't joined the user involvement group, please make sure
that you are registered and can log in to the clarin.eu website, and
then get in touch and I will add you to the group. If you have any other
problems with the form, please let me know, and you can send me the
relevant information in an email if you prefer.

I'll get in touch with some of you individually to follow up some cases
where there appear to be particular gaps, but please start thinking
about what information you can offer, and

Best wishes,
Martin

--
Martin Wynne