[CLARIN Training] [CLARIN training] request for help

Francesca Frontini francesca.frontini at ilc.cnr.it
Fri Oct 30 12:59:33 CET 2020

Dear subscribers of the CLARIN training mailing list,
I think it is time to get this list going. Since we all agree that it
should be a space for discussion, interaction and sharing, I will begin
with a request!

Over the next few weeks I will be presenting CLARIN to:
1) students of an advanced program in law and data science
2) the association of French SSH research engineers

Do you have any training materials that could be adapted for this type of
audience, and that you can share with me? They will be of course duly cited
in my presentations.
Tips are also very welcome.

Thanks in advance. Best regards,
Francesca

--
Francesca Frontini
Istituto di Linguistica Computazionale "A. Zampolli" - ILC

*http://www.ilc.cnr.it/it/content/francesca-frontini
<http://www.ilc.cnr.it/it/content/francesca-frontini>*