[Tf-curation] CMDI meetings: doodles

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Jan 6 10:15:35 CET 2020

Happy new year everyone!

Although fewer meetings might be a new year's resolution for many of us,
I would like to bring to your attention two doodles. The first I already
shared before the holidays, but I think we are still missing input from
some people. This one is for the first 'broad' CMDI meeting, i.e. the
one where the concrete 'mini task forces' report and we look at the
overall progress and planning. It is open to anyone interested:

    <https://doodle.com/poll/ymrdv7ue63h2y6gd>  <-- broad meeting (February)

I have another Doodle for those interested on working on the 'core
metadata components and profiles' activity. It would be great if we
could have a first meeting on this before the broad meeting, i.e. in the
second half of this month. Some people already signed up for
contributing to this task, but I think there are also people that didn't
attend the last meeting but would be interested as well:

    <https://doodle.com/poll/wupu4h7a4evnae32>  <!-- core components and
profiles meeting (January)

I would like to close both Doodles around the end of the week, so if you
could have a look and mark the options that suit you, that would be
extremely helpful.
For now that's all you have to do :) Thanks a lot!

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen