[Tf-curation] CMDI/curation (task forces) at CLARIN Annual Conference

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Sep 2 16:56:10 CEST 2019

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, the programme of the CLARIN Annual Conference
has been announced:

    <https://www.clarin.eu/content/programme-clarin-annual-conference-2019>

As in previous years, there are several slots in the programme before
the official start for committee and task force meetings. The CMDI and
metadata curation task forces have been given the following slot:

    30 September 2019, 14:00-16:00 in room A122

If you are planning to attend the annual conference, please consider
joining in for this meeting as well! It will be a good opportunity to
discuss CMDI related matters, including best practices, recommended
components, general info components, the curation workflow and hopefully
some strategic aspects of metadata in CLARIN as well.

Before that of course we will also have our virtual meeting (12
September 10:00), which will mostly be dedicated to taking stock of the
state of the various CMDI related activities and preparing for the
annual conference (mainly bazaar presence). I will prepare a detailed
agenda later this week.

Hope to see many of you virtually and/or in real life in the upcoming
meetings!

Best,
Twan

--