[Tf-curation] Next CMDI best practices meeting: 23 May 14:00 CEST

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Wed May 8 09:19:54 CEST 2019

Hi all,

The next CMDI best practices meeting will be on

	23 May 2019 at 14:00 CEST

I will prepare a meeting page and agenda proposal before that. Note that
there will also be a number of CMDI and metadata curation related
meetings on the second day of the centre meeting in Utrecht [1]. A
detailed agenda for those will be made available as well (probably next
week).

Best,
Twan

[1] https://www.clarin.eu/event/2019/centre-meeting-2019