[Tf-curation] [TF-CMDI] Virtual meeting on CMDI best practices and related matters

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu Aug 22 09:14:30 CEST 2019

Dear all,

Thanks to those who filled in the doodle. Since most of the 'regulars'
have filled it by now in and moreover I get the impression that many of
us are already getting our calendars filled up rapidly for the next
month, I decided to close it a bit earlier than announced. So we will
have our next meeting on:

	Thursday 12 September 10:00 - 11:00 CEST

Hope this works for others interested as well. In any case you are
welcome to join in! I will share an agenda and Zoom link in the first
week of September.

Best,
Twan

--