[Tf-curation] Best practices: meeting notes and Doodle

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu Sep 6 17:37:15 CEST 2018

Hi all,

This afternoon we had a joint task forces meeting (mainly) about the
CMDI best practices guide. Notes can be found at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180906>. For those
who attended, feel free to amend or correct.

The next joint task forces meeting will take place at the first day of
the CLARIN Annual Conference 2018 in Pisa [1]. I started a Google Doc
with a draft for the agenda [2] that we can all edit in preparation of
this meeting. Your input (in suggestion mode) is more than welcome!

We figured it would be good to already schedule a follow-up meeting (a
virtual one!) just on the topic of CMDI best practices again (like
today's). If you would like to join in for this one, please feel in the
following Doodle:

	https://doodle.com/poll/hdquzwwcqhmt7xn4

Thanks for filling that in, and hope to see many of you in Pisa!

Best,
Twan

[1]
https://www.clarin.eu/event/2018/clarin-annual-conference-2018-pisa-italy