[Tf-curation] CMDI & curation task forces meeting notes/next meeting

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Nov 19 17:01:15 CET 2018

Hi all,

Thanks to those who managed to attend today's meeting. I have added some
notes to the meeting page:

<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20181119#Notes>

Feel free to add or change if you have anything :)

The next meeting will take place in the first half of January. The exact
date and time will depend on the outcome of the Doodle:

<https://doodle.com/poll/4g4wu346gu3zd5sn>

So please fill it in if you are interested in attending. Thanks!

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen