[Tf-curation] CMDI best practices meeting July

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Jun 4 14:16:41 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for providing your availability details. We have picked the
following date and time for our next joint task forces meeting on Best
Practices and related topics:

	19 July 2018 14:00 - 16:00

There is a (for now) largely empty meeting page with at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180719>. Feel
invited to add agenda points and preparation actions.

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen