[Tf-curation] TF Metadata Curation F2F meeting in Vienna - last minute practicalities

Durco, Matej Matej.Durco at oeaw.ac.at
Mon Jan 29 16:53:56 CET 2018

Dear all,

tomorrow we start at 13:00, in Museumszimmer, which is on the second floor of the main building (Dr.-Ignaz-Seipel Platz 2).

If you arrive earlier (especially before 12) you can drop by in our office around the corner in the Sonnenfelsgasse 19 (office is in the second floor, to the right and all the way to the back)
I have another meeting in the morning, so I will only arrive between 12 - 13.
But Wolfgang will be here and Menzo and Twan are joining him already in the morning.
>From 12 onwards you have the choice to already go the Museumszimmer.

There will be coffee breaks with some small snacks, but we will only have some sandwiches for lunch on Wednesday, so tomorrow for lunch you have to take care of your saturation levels by yourself.

Regarding the dinner, thanks for filling out the attendance.
I still need to check internally, if we can invite you at least on one of the dinners, but be prepared that you may need to pay by yourself.
We will announce the locations tomorrow.
Again, see you tomorrow.

Best,
Matej