[Tf-curation] Next best practices meeting 15 January 9am [Re: Best Practices Guide: switch to GitBook and upcoming meeting]

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Fri Jan 12 11:03:32 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

With our first CMDI best practices meeting of 2018 coming up (happy new
year to  all of you!), I have added some additional information to the
meeting page[1], most importantly the link to the Zoom meeting room
which we will be using instead of Google hangouts.

If you have not used Zoom before, please take some time (normally only a
few minutes are required) to set it up locally. Going to the meeting
room should be enough to sort everything out:

	<https://clarin.zoom.us/j/829521724>

You can use the same URL to join the meeting on Monday.

I have also invited the current contributors to our group on GitBook[2],
where we have started editing the best practices document (for now this
is still a bit of a pilot, we can discuss the details during the
meeting). If you have not joined yet, it would be helpful if you could
do that before the meeting if you intend to join.

Hope to see you on Zoom on Monday morning! If you experience any
problems joining GitBook or Zoom, please let me know via e-mail, Slack
or hangouts as soon as possible.

Best,
Twan

[1] https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180115