[Tf-curation] CMDI Best Practices meeting March/April

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Tue Feb 27 13:24:24 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

Based on the Doodle input I picked the following date and time for the
next CMDI best practices meeting:

	Thursday 5 April 2018 14:00 - 16:00 CEST

We can use the same Zoom link again:
<https://clarin.zoom.us/j/534115968>. I have prepared a meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180405> with a
tentative agenda to which you are invited to add any item that you feel
is worth discussing. Please have a look at the items under
'preparation', too.

Best,
Twan

--