[Tf-curation] CMDI & curation task forces meeting notes/next meeting

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Fri Dec 7 14:58:58 CET 2018

Hi all,

Sorry for the late decision but based on the doodle entries I set the
following date for the next meeting to

	Friday 11 January 2019, 10:00 - 12:00 CET.

I hope the indicated availability still applies for most of you. If you
cannot make it, please let me know. In case we have too few
participants, we will reschedule.

For now you can find a preliminary meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20190111>.

Best,
Twan

--