[Tf-curation] CMDI Best Practices meeting May

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Tue Apr 10 16:53:08 CEST 2018

Hi all,

The next CMDI best practices meeting will be on 24 May 2018 at 14:00
CEST. I have created a meeting page with a proposal for an agenda (based
on the last one):
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180524>. Please
add anything that you would like to have discussed, and take note of the
TODOs and preparation tasks:

- {all} Common approaches section of the document: contribute and/or
read contributions
- {all} Work on (other) ​change requests
- {all} Read up on ​open discussions
- {all} Resolve any TODOs and notes in the primary version where
possible (please report on any TODOs/notes that cannot be resolved)
- {Oddrun, Twan} Complete empty rows in ​general info components sheet
- {Thomas, Susanne, Twan} Further evaluation of proposed ​GitBook
alternatives (HackMD, StackEdit, new version of GitBook)
- {Menzo} priority of C13 and C14 has to be aligned (both high), Menzo
will take care of this and add some text to indicate that missing
concepts should be requested (see
[https://www.gitbook.com/book/cmdi-taskforce/cmdi-best-practices/discussions/24
#24])

In the meantime we have published a polished version of the 'master
fork' that is in line with the draft published last autumn via
<https://clarin-eric.gitbooks.io/cmdi-best-practices/content/>. The CMDI
page at https://www.clarin.eu/cmdi now points to this location.

Best,
Twan