[Tf-curation] CMDI best practices: CAC17 abstract

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Thu May 4 17:06:31 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

I’ve cleaned up the CAC abstract into a semi-final version … it fits within 4 pages (see attached PDF and the Google Doc) :-)

I accepted every suggestion and then made a pass to squeeze and align stuff (internally and according to the layout guidelines). If I changed to much make a suggestion to change it back ;-)

@Hanna, it could be that the previous mail never reached the tf-curation email list due to moderation. So I’ve included you explicitly in this one. There is still some room, so if you want to put in a section 4.1.3 Workflow we can still do that!

Any feedback is welcome!

Tomorrow its Liberation Day in the Netherlands, so I’ll be back on Monday to make a final pass and submit the abstract …
Thanks in advance, and have a nice weekend,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi