[Tf-curation] next CMDI best practices meeting in April

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Mon Mar 20 12:59:19 CET 2017

Hi, All,

Thanks for all who could make it to the CMDI Best Practices meeting! The notes are now online at:

https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170320#Notes

And you can also see the progress in the draft:

                https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cr_UqoQFPLt3ucovUuCxne7XVSMZ4awUupev2bTzewc/edit?usp=sharing

The planning is

  *   [Menzo, Oddrun] continue work on prose for the General XML, The envelope and Resource Relations sections
  *   [all] add best practices suggestions/comments to the other sections
  *   [Menzo] draft outline for a CAC abstract

And we’ll meet again in week 16 or 17 (April). I’ve created a doodle to find a good timeslot:

                https://doodle.com/poll/9ekgu6kyrws3ubku

Many thanks in advance,

Menzo
--