[Tf-curation] next CMDI best practices meeting

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Tue Jun 20 13:33:10 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

Today we had a very constructive CMDI Best Practices meeting. Please see the notes at:

                https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170627

We’ll try to arrange another meeting before the CAC in September. Please fill out the doodle at:

                http://doodle.com/poll/pfibgeichy8k4kcf

I’ll try to pick a fitting timeslot next week, or create another doodle …

The aim will be to resolve most issues in the Modelling and Authoring sections so we can create a first (draft) version of a CE document before the CAC.

All the best,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi