[Tf-curation] next CMDI best practices meeting end of June

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Fri Jun 2 12:39:13 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

The next CMDI best practices meeting will take place on

                Tuesday morning 27 June at 10:00

A meeting page has been created at:

                https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170627

Feel free to suggest any additional topics for the agenda!

All the best,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi

From: Menzo Windhouwer2 <menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl>
Date: Tuesday, 30 May 2017 at 11:10
To: "tf-cmdi at lists.clarin.eu" <tf-cmdi at lists.clarin.eu>, "tf-curation at lists.clarin.eu" <tf-curation at lists.clarin.eu>
Cc: "gregoire.montcheuil at lpl-aix.fr" <gregoire.montcheuil at lpl-aix.fr>, Danguolé Kalinauskaite <d.kalinauskaite at hmf.vdu.lt>, "jsilva at di.fc.ul.pt" <jsilva at di.fc.ul.pt>, Jan Odijk <jan.odijk at let.uu.nl>, "galanisd at ilsp.gr" <galanisd at ilsp.gr>, Marcin Pol <marcin.pol at pwr.wroc.pl>
Subject: next CMDI best practices meeting end of June

Hi, All,

We had a fruitful meeting during the Centre/dev meeting in Utrecht. The notes are available here:

                https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170517

As you can see we received some feedback, which we can discuss in our next video conference. To pick a good timeslot at the end of June I’ve created a doodle:

                http://doodle.com/poll/kqukgxci9gtr9nia

Please respond a.s.a.p. so we can pick a timeslot at the end of this week :-)

As during the TF meeting in Utrecht we focussed more on overview of the scope and structure of the CMDI Best Practice guide the work on the actual content is still on the TODO list for this upcoming meeting:

  *   [Menzo] finish the General XML, The envelope sections
  *   [Oddrun] align the Resource Relations section with the approach of other sections
  *   [Susanne] work on prose for the The Component Section section
  *   [all] add best practices suggestions/comments to the other sections

All the best,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi