[Tf-curation] FW: CLARIN2017 notification for paper 9

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Mon Jul 3 09:25:53 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

Good news! Our abstract on the CMDI Best Practices guide has been accepted for the upcoming CAC :-)

In August we can work, if you’re not on holiday ;-), on the final version. This nicely lines up with the plan to have a first (draft) version of the guide as a CE document.

See you soon at the CMDI BP vidconf (21 July 10:00) or have nice summer break!

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi