[Tf-curation] REMINDER: CMDI best practices meeting, tomorrow (18 Jan.) at 14:00 CET

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Tue Jan 17 17:02:48 CET 2017

Hi, All,

This is a reminder that tomorrow (Wednesday 18 January) at 14:00 CET we’ll have our next meeting on CMDI best practices in the Google Hangout:

                https://hangouts.google.com/call/u5u6nb5abbc53ismfed5emby6ae

The meeting page is at:

                https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170118

Feel free to still:

  *   review existing docs<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170118#Documents>
  *   think about your own (institute's) practices, and/or good/bad practices you see in current CMDI usage within CLARIN
  *   suggest best practices by adding them to the ​draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cr_UqoQFPLt3ucovUuCxne7XVSMZ4awUupev2bTzewc/edit?usp=sharing>
  *   comment on already suggested best practices

See you tomorrow,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi

Thanks for filling out the doodle! Please mark

                Wednesday 18 January 2017 14:00-16:00

in your agenda ☺

I’ve created a meeting page at:

                https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170118

To prepare for this meeting please:

  *   review existing docs<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170118#Documents>
  *   think about your own (institute's) practices, and/or good/bad practices you see in current CMDI usage within CLARIN
  *   suggest best practices by adding them to the ​draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cr_UqoQFPLt3ucovUuCxne7XVSMZ4awUupev2bTzewc/edit?usp=sharing>
  *   comment on already suggested best practices

Many thanks in advance, and see you next year ☺

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi