[Tf-curation] next CMDI best practices meeting end of March

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Thu Feb 23 17:23:53 CET 2017

Hi, All,

Thanks for all who could make it to the CMDI Best Practices meeting! The notes are now online at:

                https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20170215#Notes

And you can also see the progress in the draft:

                https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cr_UqoQFPLt3ucovUuCxne7XVSMZ4awUupev2bTzewc/edit?usp=sharing

The planning is

    [Twan, Menzo, Hanna, Thomas] 'till March 9 refine the prose in Modelling Component Metadata section
    [Menzo] after March 9 cleanup and align formatting in Modelling Component Metadata section
    [Menzo, Oddrun] work on prose for the General XML, The envelope and Resource Relations sections
    [all] add best practices suggestions/comments to the other sections

And we’ll meet again in week 12 or 13 (end of March). I’ve created a doodle to find a good timeslot:

                http://doodle.com/poll/pnqgm45sp2imcp3r

Many thanks in advance,

Menzo
--