[Tf-curation] next CMDI best practices meeting

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Mon Aug 28 12:12:41 CEST 2017

[NOTE: repeat (if you’re on the CMDI TF mailinglist) with a link instead of an attachment (and some small fixes), so both mailinglists will accept the mail!]

Hi, All,

Our next CMDI BP video conference is approaching!

Please find here a first version of the “CLARIN’s CMDI Best Practice Guide” draft to be published as CE-2017-1076 before the CAC:

https://datashare.rzg.mpg.de/s/spLM21eOdWsVoRc

Feedback is welcome, but should preferably focus on:

  *   Layout issues
  *   Introduction section (1, 1.1, 1.1.1 and 1.2)
  *   Priorities assigned to the BPs (Appendix A)

For consistency, I did some (minor) changes here and there, which we can discuss Thursday. But in general discussion of the best practices will start again in the Google Doc, once its synced and reopened. And results of these discussions will make it into a next version of the CE document.

Today is your final chance to edit the CAC abstract at

                https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R84xk-D0OA5DtWt_tUK0cmenaRPprMtdnlVQ2Vb570o/edit?usp=sharing

So tomorrow I’ll start on a pre-final version (hopefully fitting it in 4 pages again) for Thursday, with the deadline of the final version on Friday (1 September).

Many thanks in advance, and see you soon,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi