[Tf-curation] next CMDI best practices meeting in April

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Wed Apr 19 11:05:26 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

As the deadline (May 1) for the CAC 2017 abstracts shortly follows our vidconf next week I would like to draw your attention to the draft abstract I started working on:

                https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZfG0EeSfepHwOcQL00J295Ncx5DZ06GXIFPkHpO7KLM/edit?usp=sharing

As you can see it still needs work and it will be hard to keep it within the 4 page limit ;-)

I assume it’s most natural to request the editors of various subsections of the document to look at the equivalent parts of the abstract and tweak it. However, if you’re not an editor at the moment please feel still free to add suggestions and let me know if you also want to become a co-author!

Please have a look before the meeting next week, so we can discuss the status and use the last days before the deadline to finish it.

Many thanks in advance,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi