[Tf-curation] CMDI meeting(s) at CAC2016 (Doodle!)

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Oct 24 14:12:07 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Thanks to all who have provided input! Please find attached a 'hard'
copy of the meeting page, including a tentative agenda for the meetings
on Wednesday and Thursday. Changes may occur, in which case I will
update the Trac page[1] - so please keep an eye on that if you are
planning to join any of the meetings :)

You may also be interested in the final version of the CMDI 1.2
specification, now published as 'CE-2016-0880' [2].

As always, feel free to contact Menzo, Matej or me if you have any
questions or suggestions regarding any of the meetings in Aix or related
matters.

See many of you soon in France!
Best,
Twan