[Tf-curation] REMINDER: kickoff CMDI best practices

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Mon Nov 7 10:11:16 CET 2016

Hi, All,

Later today I’ll pick a timeslot for the kickoff of the CMDI best practices effort. If you want to be involved please fill out the doodle at:

http://doodle.com/poll/xewnc3gb6qmf7z7y

Many thanks in advance,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi

From: Menzo Windhouwer <menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl<mailto:menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl>>
Date: Tuesday, 1 November 2016 at 15:57
To: "tf-cmdi at lists.clarin.eu<mailto:tf-cmdi at lists.clarin.eu>" <tf-cmdi at lists.clarin.eu<mailto:tf-cmdi at lists.clarin.eu>>, "tf-curation at lists.clarin.eu<mailto:tf-curation at lists.clarin.eu>" <tf-curation at lists.clarin.eu<mailto:tf-curation at lists.clarin.eu>>
Cc: "gregoire.montcheuil at lpl-aix.fr<mailto:gregoire.montcheuil at lpl-aix.fr>" <gregoire.montcheuil at lpl-aix.fr<mailto:gregoire.montcheuil at lpl-aix.fr>>, Danguolé Kalinauskaite <d.kalinauskaite at hmf.vdu.lt<mailto:d.kalinauskaite at hmf.vdu.lt>>, "jsilva at di.fc.ul.pt<mailto:jsilva at di.fc.ul.pt>" <jsilva at di.fc.ul.pt<mailto:jsilva at di.fc.ul.pt>>, Pavel Straňák <stranak at ufal.mff.cuni.cz<mailto:stranak at ufal.mff.cuni.cz>>, Jan Odijk <jan.odijk at let.uu.nl<mailto:jan.odijk at let.uu.nl>>, "galanisd at ilsp.gr<mailto:galanisd at ilsp.gr>" <galanisd at ilsp.gr<mailto:galanisd at ilsp.gr>>, Marcin Pol <marcin.pol at pwr.wroc.pl<mailto:marcin.pol at pwr.wroc.pl>>
Subject: kickoff CMDI best practices

Hi, All,

In sunny Aix-en-Provence we agreed to start a combined effort of the task forces to create a CMDI Best Practices document. This document would describe recommendations for the use of CMDI within the CLARIN infrastructure. We’ve identified a set of existing (draft) recommendations in the Outlook section at:

https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20161025-28#CMDI1.2

If you’re interested please join us at the kickoff meeting where we will decide on the structure and global content of the document. To find a suitable time slot I’ve created a doodle:

http://doodle.com/poll/xewnc3gb6qmf7z7y

Hope you’ll join this new action in making the (proper) use of CMDI easier for our community :-)

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi