[Tf-curation] TF Curation - meeting in Utrecht

Henk van den Heuvel H.vandenHeuvel at let.ru.nl
Wed May 4 13:01:10 CEST 2016

Hi Matej,

I look forward to meeting you next Wednesday. Please keep me posted about
exact location and time of the meeting.

Kind Regards,
Henk

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:57 AM, Odijk, J.E.J.M. (Jan) <j.odijk at uu.nl>
wrote:

> Matej,
>

> I cannot attend then (I have other meetings then) but Henk van den Heuvel
> from Radboud University Nijmegen (in cc) will attend. Henk and his
> colleague Nelleke Oostdijk have done some work on desired facets and their
> values for collections.
>

> Jan

Henk van den Heuvel
Director CLST & Head of the Humanities Lab
Radboud University
Erasmusplein 1
NL-6525 HT Nijmegen
Netherlands