[Tf-curation] lindat profile mappings to VLO

Francesca Frontini francescafrontini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 17:27:26 CEST 2016

Dear Thomas, all
I see that this is still an open issue.... and I agree that my quick fix
would be a bit too quick.

Our problem is that ILC will be entering a lot of resources in the next
months.
People will require from us guidance as to what to put in the Lindat
interface under "project page".
In some cases they might want to put there the URL of the EU project that
funded the construction of a given resource or other things like that.

Any suggestion?
We would like to keep a common policy for all centers using the LINDAT
software.

Another thing, in the our version of LINDAT the field "Demo URL" isn't
generating any resource proxy in the resulting CMDI.
Maybe that would be a more suitable candidate ...

See this resource and its CMDI for reference.
https://lindat.mff.cuni.cz/repository/xmlui/handle/11234/1-1741

All the best,
Francesca

: