[Tf-curation] lindat profile mappings to VLO

Francesca Frontini francescafrontini at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:36:00 CEST 2016

Thanks Thomas and Josef for the explanation.
For 1) we can sure wait

For 2) in fact what I object most is not the lack of direct download but
the use of what for lindat users is dubbed "project page".

I've been entering resources in our repo and in that slot I put sometimes
url of the project that funded a resource. There may be no clear reference
to the resource in such a page.

So either we give a clear semantic to that field in our repo or my modest
opinion is that I would rather see a link back to our repo on the resources
icon if the vlo.

Once redirected to lindat-clarin or ilc4clarin, users can see all info
including the license and download if the have the permission.
What is your opinion of this solution?
I saw other repos do this...

Francesca