[Tf-curation] l/a facet definitions

Penny Labropoulou penny at ilsp.gr
Thu Feb 4 12:34:00 CET 2016

Dear Matej and all,
I have added some comments at the googlesheet. In general, it might be better to use the definitions included at the portal and also point to it for further explanations/comments. That way, whenever something is updated, you wouldn't have to make changes to the VLO; this comment relates mainly to the ACA category, which is simply defined as "for (teaching, education and) research-purpose" rather than strictly requiring "proof of academic affiliation".
Best,
Penny