[Tf-curation] TF Curation - meeting in Utrecht

Durco, Matej Matej.Durco at oeaw.ac.at
Thu Apr 28 10:57:14 CEST 2016

Dear all,

During the CLARIN Centre meeting in Utrecht, there is space on the 11 May afternoon for TF meetings.
We would like to take this opportunity to meet with you (the curation taskforce), to report about the recent developments and discuss possible further steps.
Could you please indicate who of you will be there and could join the meeting?
(It would be either 13:30-15:00 or 15:00/30 - 17:00, depending on coordination with other TFs, especially CMDI)

Meanwhile, you can already have a look at the main progress achieved.
A first version of the curation module has been delivered by my colleague Davor Ostojic, as task within CLARIN-PLUS project.
It is described in clarin-trac [1]
And there is also a simple web-application to try out:
https://clarin.oeaw.ac.at/curate/

Looking forward to any comments/feedback.

Thank you

Best,
Matej

[1] https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Curation%20Module