[Tf-curation] Centre Meeting

Matej Durco matej.durco at oeaw.ac.at
Fri Apr 24 10:14:48 CEST 2015

Dear all,

as you may have heard, a Centre Meeting will be organized on 28 - 29 May
in Utrecht. [1]
There are also slots for the TFs planned. I would like to take this
opportunity and organize a F2F meeting of the Curation Taskforce.

After long time of minimal activity, the taskforce could experience a
strong new impulse:
We (in Vienna)  had a meeting with Jan Odijk lately regarding possible
fields of cooperation between CLARIAH-AT and CLARIAH-NL.
Both national initiatives/projects are starting and plan to commit
substantial funding into metadata curation and shared vocabularies.

Please, whoever can attend, register for the meeting and let perhaps
also know the group if you are planning to come.

Best,
Matej

[1]https://www.clarin.eu/event/2015/centre-meeting