[Tf-aai] Blacklist proposal: Meeting memo 9.1. and updated Document

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Tue Jan 21 15:52:54 CET 2020

Dear Taskforce,

This mail should have gone out already last week. It contains a short memo of our meeting held 9.1. and a link to the updated Google Doc.

Please feel free to comment, preferably by the end of this week.

Martin

Time: 9.1.2020 13-14 CET
Present: Dieter, André, Willem (Clarin), Jozef (Lindat), Martin (CSC)

We discussed the pros and cons of completely removing IdPs from the SPF feed vs. marking them as problematic.

Main decision: IdPs are marked in our feed with a special EC (working title "clarin-problematic")

The DS honours this EC and marks the IdP in grey or red with a graphical and textual warning that
login might not work.

Our demands are modest: The Blacklisting Process is started if neither ePPN nor ePTID are provided.

The decisions of the meeting are reflected in an updated Google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TiGappI2eT4HrX4jy8Qvj4JgVYkPcDF9DtrlNpveWtk/edit?usp=sharing

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704