[Tf-aai] SAML Attribute Authorities in the CLARIN SPF feed - what to do?

Jozef Misutka misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Oct 14 15:51:19 CEST 2019

I do not know any SP using AA from SPF.
I also do not see any problem with leaving them in the SPF feed - in the
AAI world "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
And finally I think there are no implications in removing them.

Because of the above, I think that in this case it is you, as the
maintainer, that should decide what to do.

Best,
Jozef