[Tf-aai] Blacklisting IdPs: A proposal

Jozef Misutka misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Nov 25 08:33:23 CET 2019

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 07:39, Martin Matthiesen <martin.matthiesen at csc.fi>
wrote:

> Hi Jozef,
>
> Thanks for the feedback! Some comments below.
>
> ------------------------------

:)

At the moment, IdPs are not in SPF because of several reasons. One of them
is that they are not in the proper feeds.
Furthermore, in this proposal, some IdPs will not be "fully" in SPF because
of known attribute release problems.
My comment was about distinguishing the causes.
If the IdP is not in SPF, there is very little our user can do - avoid
details.
If the IdP has attribute release issues, our user might nag the admins and
make it work - add details.

However, I would still make the CLARIN IdP the first choice.

jm