[Tf-aai] New SP metadata to national federations/eduGAIN

André Moreira andre at clarin.eu
Wed Jul 11 14:26:25 CEST 2018

Dear Mitchell,

> Does CLARIN SPF still maintain responsibility for distributing SP metadata to the national federations? How is it best to monitor progress or any issues? https://www.clarin.eu/node/3313

Yes. It is all described starting in the link you mention. You already submitted the new metadata and the quality looks pretty good to me.
I now just have to mark the SP to be propagated to eduGAIN and to propagate it manually to: NL, BE and CZ. Shall I proceed with this?

You can follow the propagation into the various feeds/national federations in the centre registry: https://centres.clarin.eu/spf
You can also use the eduGAIN tools:
https://met.refeds.org/
https://technical.edugain.org/entities

> We are currently using the WAYF-DK IdP production feed and CLARIN homeless IdP to populate our DiscoJuice DS until the SP is accepted in the other federations/eduGAIN.

This is OK but alternatively you can use the aggregated SPF IdP feed: https://infra.clarin.eu/aai/prod_md_about_spf_idps.xml . This is our recommendation since the feed is maintained by everyone in the CLARIN SPF.

Kind regards,
----
André Moreira
CLARIN ERIC