[Tf-aai] AAI Delegation telco today 15:00 CET

Willem Elbers willem at clarin.eu
Thu Dec 6 09:45:08 CET 2018

Dear All,

as agreed I am now using the aai taskforce mailing list to distribute this
information.

Please find the details with respect to the meeting below or in the google
document: ttps://
docs.google.com/document/d/1Vstmq8skcfZlxB7dphS0mMmMe-3UzqYDPC_MVbzEplk.
The focus for todays meeting should be on summarising the current state of
the aai delegation pilot(s) and discussing the next steps.

Pleas let me know if you have any additions for the agenda.

Best,

Willem