[Tf-aai] Fwd: Please test WAYF's new federation hub platform with your web service

Mitchell Seaton seaton at hum.ku.dk
Thu Apr 19 15:55:35 CEST 2018

Dear CLARIN SPF group,

A test using the WAYF Orphange IdP (through the CLARIN SPF discovery
service) against the new WAYF-DK platform installation shows no problems
with SAML2 attributes, as far as I can see for our infra.clarin.dk
Service Provider. If anyone else wishes to test against their SP for any
issues with the new platform, a developer account can be created and
approved fiarly quickly - see the instructions at
https://wayf.dk/en/testing-wayfs-new-hub-platform-your-web-service

Kind Regards,

Mitchell Seaton