[Tf-aai] AAI Statistics from Finland

Francesca Frontini francescafrontini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:51:00 CEST 2017

Thank you very much Martin!
It was very nice of you to get these stats...
To be honest, I was hoping for a bit more Italian or French users, but... ;)

But you are right, the example of the Helsinki Corpus of Swahili  and its
German enthusiastic users is a nice one, and we should try to fit it in!

Thanks again for now, and all the best,
Francesca