[Tf-aai] AAI TF meeting 16/17 of May?

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Mon Apr 10 17:55:37 CEST 2017

Hi there,

I know Mitchell is not coming, and I have not heard from anyone else, so I assume there is no pressing need for a face-to-face meeting in May.

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704