[Tf-aai] Fwd: Memo AAI TF Meeting in AIX 26.10.

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Wed Nov 16 13:36:37 CET 2016

Dear Taskforce,

A bit delayed, but here comes the appoved memo from our meeting in Aix:

https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-10-26

I think we should move to some form of virtual knowledge center that all present and future members can turn to with questions relating to AAI. I will get back to this in the spring, the end of this year is going to be busy here at CSC.

Regards,
Martin

P.S.: Thanks to the SPF admins for quickly creating an account for a customer of Kielipankki in Nairobi, there certainly is a need for cross border authentication!