[Tf-aai] Email template for getting attributes released

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Wed May 18 08:24:25 CEST 2016

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

Yes "affiliation" is a mess. I just checked, the Norwegians set staff for non-"faculty" employees. And I think somewhere else, "staff" is also non-academic staff. That is why we are working on providing the possibility of "applying" for ACA-status via lbr.csc.fi, so a legitimate user can use all ACA resrources seamlessly. Since "faculty", if set, definitely means academic staff, it seems safe to test for it.

Martin