[Tf-aai] Attribute Release Training TNC16: Do we want to send a message?

Sander Maijers sander at clarin.eu
Wed Apr 6 12:06:31 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Jesus also preached to the converted. It got him eleven evangelizing
disciples.

Best,
Sander
--
*Sent as system administrator and engineer for CLARIN (working Tuesdays to
Thursdays)*

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics <https://tla.mpi.nl/>, software
developer
personal Skype: sander.maijers | work address: Wundtlaan 1, 6525 XD,
Nijmegen (NL)