[Tf-aai] Attribute Release Training TNC16: Do we want to send a message?

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter at clarin.eu
Tue Apr 5 17:00:44 CEST 2016

On 05/04/16 16:40, Martin Matthiesen wrote:
> eant is planning Attribute Release training for IdPs:
>
> https://tnc16.geant.org/core/event/39
>
> Would we want to send a message as CLARIN (again) that we consider
> this important?

In principle yes, but stating that at TNC feels like preaching to the
converted.

> I am personally not sure whether I will attend, I have quite a few
> trips around that time. Jozef, Dieter, are you planning to go?

It's in my agenda but with the packed month of June, the chance is
relatively small I will go. Might also depend on the success rate of
extending the SPF before that date (CLARIN+ task).

best,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Technical Director CLARIN ERIC