[Tf-aai] AAI TF: Wroclaw Meeting memo

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Thu Oct 29 15:49:05 CET 2015

Dear Taskfoce,

Here's the reviewed memo from our meeting in Wroclaw (now set to public):

https://www.clarin.eu/group-page/aai-tf-vc-meeting-2015-10-15

Other news:

It turned out that most of the Dutch IdPs don't set the (required) <shibmd:Scope> attribute and therefore cannot talk to Shibboleth SPs that need scoped Attributes (like EPPN). MPI in Nijmegen was for a long time the only IdP that set this correctly, KNAW sets it now also. I intend to ask SurfConnext to remind IdP operators that this missing setting harms eduGAIN as well as SPF interoperability.

I noticed that most of the SPF SPs do not set the DP CoCo Entity Category correctly in their metadata, even though monitor.edugain.org claims otherwise. In my case I noticed I sent the national MD to the SPF, not the eduGAIN MD as I should have. Have a look: https://infra.clarin.eu/aai/prod_md_about_spf_sps_qa.xml

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704